COACHING SERVICE 1 – REMOTE PLAN
Some just want a training plan, some think having a plan is like having a coach, without the accountability and feedback,
It may feel like a DIY approach! Suitable for experienced or independent athletes who like a bit of structure to follow and understand their recovery limiters.
The Remote Plan includes:
- Periodised programme
- Predicted heart rate zones for running and cycling
- Upload data from your Garmin device or add it manually
- Access to charts to allow easy tracking of your progress with Training Peaks.
COACHING SERVICE 2 – PERSONAL PLAN
You need a coach to keep you on the straight and narrow and help you by explaining the sessions you’re a little unsure about. You also need the reassurance that what you are doing is right for you with weekly contact.
The Personal Plan includes:
- All of the remote plan benefits
- Progress reviewed weekly by your coach and programme adapted where necessary
- Weekly feedback from coach via on-site messaging or telephone/Skype
- Unlimited support from coach via phone/email
- Fitness testing within programme to establish training zones and track progress
- Access to performance data including HR zones, cycling power zones, and swim pacing (critical swim speed) with Training Peaks.
COACHING SERVICE 3 – PARTNERSHIP PLAN
- All of the Remote and Personalised Plan benefits
- 1:1 sessions for swim, Bike, Run
- PT Sessions for strength and conditioning
- Physio advice
- Positive visualisation methods and strategies